Hogmanay Midnight Fireworks
31st Dec 2018
At midnight, Stirling will witness a spectacular simultaneous fireworks display from the grounds of Stirling Castle and The National Wallace Monument. This amazing display will herald in the 150th anniversary year for The National Wallace Monument.
Stirling Winter Festival
For more information on winter events taking place in Stirling, including the city’s Hogmanay celebrations, visit the Stirling Winter Festival website.
- Tickets can be purchased to view the fireworks from the esplanade at Stirling Castle, there will be no viewing area on the Abbey Craig.
- The National Wallace Monument will be open to the public from 10:00am to 4:00pm on Monday 31st December.
- The National Wallace Monument is closed on Tuesday 1st January.
- Fireworks may be affected in the event of inclement weather.
- During the Winter period the opening of the Monument can be affected by adverse weather, and the building may also be closed to visitors on occasions to enable essential maintenance work to be undertaken. Please check for the latest information and updates on www.nationalwallacemonument.com.
Don’t forget to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for all the latest updates from The National Wallace Monument.