Kids Go Free Weekend
1st Dec 2018 - 2nd Dec 2018
Enjoy a great day out with the family at The National Wallace Monument – and save with the Kids Go Free Weekend!
On Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd December, to mark St Andrew’s Day, The National Wallace Monument will be offering free admission to children (under 16) between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
Pick up a kids activity book and explore the exhibition galleries inside the Monument to discover the life and legacy of William Wallace. See the famous Wallace Sword and build your own mini Monument. Count the steps on your way to the Crown at the top of the Monument and enjoy the panoramic views in all directions.
Follow the nature trails on the Abbey Craig and find the unique collection of woodcarvings on the Wallace Way to learn more about Stirling’s fascinating history.
Finish your trip with a visit to Legends Coffee House for a warming lunch or a tempting treat.
- Children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Monument will be open from 10:00am-4:00pm.
- Last admission is 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Kids Go Free on 01/12/18 and 02/12/18 only.
- During the Winter period the opening of the Monument can be affected by adverse weather, and the building may also be closed to visitors on occasions to enable essential maintenance work to be undertaken. Please check for the latest information and updates on www.nationalwallacemonument.com.
Supporting Scotland’s Year of Young People. Don’t forget to LIKE US ON FACEBOOKfor all the latest updates from The National Wallace Monument.