St Andrew’s Day
30th Nov 2018
Join us on St. Andrew’s Day for free admission to The National Wallace Monument as well as regular performances of Scotland National Hero.
Scotland’s National Hero
Listen as a costumed actor gives an insight into the life of Sir William Wallace – who he was, where he came from, and how he came to lead an army as a defender of freedom from oppression for the people of Scotland.
11:15am, 12:00pm, 12:45pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:15pm
Each presentation lasts approximately 15 minutes.
The National Wallace Monument
Come and learn about the man who inspired a nation at The National Wallace Monument – after watching the actor performance you can climb the Monument, exploring the exhibition galleries on the way to the Crown to discover the life and legacy of patriot and martyr Sir William Wallace.
RSPB Information Stand
Visit the stand to take part in free nature themed activities and to learn more about wildlife and conservation in the Stirling area.
MORE INFORMATION ON RSPB: THE WILDLIFE CHARITY
- The National Wallace Monument will be open from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- Last admission is 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Due to the popularity of this free event visitors may have to queue to gain entry into the Monument.
- During the Winter period the opening of the Monument can be affected by adverse weather, and the building may also be closed to visitors on occasions to enable essential maintenance work to be undertaken. Please check for the latest information and updates on www.nationalwallacemonument.com.
- Presentations which are scheduled to take place in the open areas surrounding the Monument may be rescheduled (or cancelled) in the event of inclement weather.
- Free entry on 30/11/18 only.
- KIDS GO FREE on 01/12/18 and 02/12/18.
Don’t forget to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for all the latest updates from The National Wallace Monument.