Making it easy to return to The National Wallace Monument
With The National Wallace Monument’s Membership programme – you can convert your admission to the Monument into an Annual Membership, allowing you to visit as often as you wish for the next twelve months.
Please ask for details during your next visit.
|Family (2 adults & 2 children):||£27.50|
|Family (1 adult & up to 3 children):||£23.50|
|Family (2 adults & 3 children):||£34.00|
Through the Gift Aid scheme, if you are a UK taxpayer, then the Monument will receive an additional 25p for every £1 spent, at no extra cost to you.
This additional income supports the operation of one of Scotland’s most famous landmarks, and helps The National Wallace Monument continue its work in important areas including educational outreach.
Gift Aid is a great way of supporting UK charities – thank you for your support.
12 reasons to visit the Monument again and again:
- The ever-changing views in all directions from the Crown. From the snow-covered peaks of Loch Lomond and the Ochil Hills in the winter months, through to the glistening River Forth and green fields over summer.
- The programme of events which features a great range of different actor performances.
- The beautiful nature trails waiting to be explored.
- The chance to learn more about William Wallace and the heroes who followed in his footsteps each time you visit.
- The special kids’ activities over the summer months, which have included face painting, archery, falconry and weaponry displays in the past.
- The sense of accomplishment when you reach the top of the spiral staircase.
- Discovering the intricate details of the Victorian architecture which makes the Monument so distinctive.
- Being welcomed by our friendly, knowledgeable staff and volunteers, who work together to make sure you enjoy your visits.
- Bringing friends and family to share with them the fascinating story of Scotland’s National Hero.
- The amazing photo opportunities at every turn.
- The fresh seasonal produce used in Legends Coffee House.
- Knowing that you are supporting a local charity preserve the Wallace story so that it can be shared with future generations for years to come.